Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
The accumulated toxins inside your body must be cleared in order for it to function well. Your body needs to be healed to regain energy. There is one effective way of clearing your body from these unwanted toxins and it is called body detox or body detoxification using natural herbs. However, it is not taken as a single step but a continued process so that the natural ability of your body is supported for the effective dispelling of toxins everyday.
Another process being incorporated in body detox together with using herbs is limiting the toxins which enter your body. Eliminating or restricting the use of the usual culprits such as refined sugar, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, household chemicals, and petroleum or synthetic-based body paraphernalia is a very good way of starting.
You should start eating organic natural diet foods, getting regular exercise, and drinking adequate amounts of water to facilitate your detoxification. Your body can adjust easily in a gradual change that is much better compared to other practices.
The following herbs that have known to be effective for many years can be used as a home remedy. These are the natural way of body detoxification.
• Psyllium seeds and husks contain high fiber which can gently act as a natural laxative. You can utilize it by soaking the seeds in water. Psyllium is generally considered as adaptogenic which supports the healthy function of your bowel. It is also useful in treating diarrhea and other irritable bowel diseases. It is a very good choice for body detoxification since its gelatinous substance after soaking absorbs toxins.
• Hydrangea root and the Joe pye weed (gravel root) helps in preventing, dissolving, and expelling stones and crystals in the bladder and kidneys. It is good to keep your kidneys free from any obstructions to stay in good working condition essential in effective elimination of toxins.
• Cascara Sagrada is used also as natural laxatives. It could be safe even for longer duration of usage where it strengthens your colon’s muscles.
• Alder buckthorn’s barks are also used but it must first be dried and be stored for at least one year since its fresh barks are so strong which can be considered toxic.
• Juniper berries also promote the urinary system’s overall health. It detoxifies and strengthens your urinary tract, bladder, and kidneys. It is excellent for cleaning purposes but prolonged usage is not recommended because it can cause some overtaxing in your kidneys.
• Nettles also have detoxifying properties which can be extended not just in your urinary system. Nevertheless overusing it can display similar effects as the juniper berries.
• Burdock seeds and roots are similar to nettles. It has mild and cleansing diuretic action but has stronger effects. Heavy metals inside your body can be removed by using burdock.
• Basil, cypress, celery, grapefruit, lemon, fennel, rosemary, thyme, and patchouli contains essential oils effective for flushing out toxins underneath your skin and stimulating circulation of your lymph.
• Dandelion root and milk thistle help in cleansing and strengthening your liver. Milk thistle has silymarin which does not only protect your liver but helps in regenerating itself. Dandelion root helps in removing waste products from your gallbladder and kidneys.
You would never have any problems if your body needs detoxification at home. You can try using these wonderful herbs to obtain their natural remedies. Rejuvenate yourself and feel good about it.