To enjoy the taste of chocolate, you do not have to buy it. You can prepare homemade chocolate. It may not look as spectacular as the purchase one, but it is healthy and delicious with no white sugar, hydrogenated fats and additives.
Here is my recipe. You need very little time.
– Cocoa powder – 100 gr
– Milk of your choice – 50 ml
– Honey – 2 tbsp (see note)
– Butter coconut – 50 gr
– A bit of cinnamon (optional)
– Option: A handful of chopped or whole toasted nuts and / or dried fruit
* Instead of honey, can be used fructose or coconut sugar (mix them then before, together with butter), they have a low glycemic index, and it can be consumed by diabetics. Who wants to, can put the brown sugar.
Heat milk, not bringing it to a boil. Add cocoa butter, cinnamon and mix it.
This mixture put into a cocoa powder, gradually, stirring, not rushing.
Then heat all this on low temperature.
Take off the heat and stir in between.
If desired, you can add chopped or whole toasted walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, dried fruits, and in this way you will make the chocolate, not only tasty, but also healthy.
The mixture can put in silicone molds (for pralines and chocolates) or plate. Leave it for an hour in the refrigerator to squeezed. After that you can enjoy this delicious chocolate.