8 TRUTHS TO GUIDE YOU TO HAPPINESS
- Happiness is not something really made. It comes from your own actions.
- Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- Learn to let go. That is the key to happines.
- Enjoy your own life without comparing it with others.
- If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
- When what we are is what we want to be, that’s happiness.
- Don’t wait for happiness to be thrust upon you. Seek it out of service and learning.