INSPIRATIONAL LIFE LESSONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
- When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say.
- Death isn’t sad. The sad thing is: most people don’t live at all.
- I am always doing things I can’t do. That is how I get to do them.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.
- The more you take responsibility for your past and present, the more you are able to create the future you seek.
- Success is 99% attitude and 1% atitude.
- Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.