How to be Mindful in your Daily Life
- Allow and accept the different feelings you experience knowing these will change throughout the day.
- Don’t judge yourself for having negative
- Don’t believe every thought that pops into your head. Some of these are true, but many will be false.
- Slow down and take life at a manageable pace.
- Stay in the present; do one thing at a time.
- Let go of the need to control everything.
- Practise being curious; notice little things.
- Use your 5 senses to become more aware of what is happening all around you in the world.
- Nourish and take care of your body and
- Pracice contentment and gratitude.